IT COULDN’T BE QUICKER OR EASIER
Bring in a item that you can pawn for a short-term loan or sell an item with value that you have lying around your house for cash. If you need cash quickly, Unideluxe Gold Exchange & Pawnbroker is a convenient source for pawn loans. We loan money when a bank won't.
If you’re unfamiliar with the concept of pawnbroking, here’s a breakdown of how we do things:
- You bring your item that you want to pawn into our store, along with proof of your identity.
- Tell us how much $ you would like to borrow.
- We will assess the value of your item and calculate how much money we can lend you.
- Once a loan offer is made, you will be completely informed of the costs of the loan.
- Once you sign your credit agreement, you will receive the cash.
- We will store your valuables securely until you return to repay the loan.
- Loan term varies, from 1 day to 12 month.
- You can reclaim your item at any time by returning your pledge agreement and repaying your loan.
At Unideluxe Gold Exchange & Pawn, we always endeavour to lend you the amount that you are
expecting to borrow against your item and because of the knowledge and
skill, we will be able to offer the full
Our interest rates are also very competitive. If you’re unable to drop into our store location, we’re more than happy to give you an estimated loan valuation online, please fill out the quote request form on this page and we will contact you by phone or email.
COLLECTING YOUR ITEMS
You can reclaim your items at any time by returning your pledge agreement and settling your balance in full (including any interest accumulated). You can also renew your loan by bringing your interest payments up to date.
IF YOU NEED TO EXTEND YOUR LOAN
We endeavour to be as flexible as possible, so if you cannot redeem the full amount owed by the end of your term, we can come to an agreement whereby you can repay the interest only, and we will then renew the loan.
You’ll receive a new contract, giving you more time to settle your loan. We’ll set out terms that make it absolutely clear how much you owe in total, and there’s also an option for you to pay a lump sum in order to clear some of your original loan.